• 0 Ответов
  • 1273 Просмотров

Briz1

• Захожу иногда
  • 0 / 0
На сайте стоит компонент FalAng. После последнего обновления этого компонента на русской языковой вкладке рядом с флажками стали появляться наименования тех языков которым принадлежат эти флажки. На других языковых вкладках – все нормально. То есть вырисовываются  одни флажки без наименований языков за ними. Я спросил у разработчика в чем дело, но он в основном предпочитает сам все исправлять на сайте спрашивающего, а не объяснять. Но я хочу разобраться сам, что бы потом знать и потом лишний раз никого неспрашивать. В чем тут дело? Ниже привожу переписку с разработчиком этого компонента. В ней же можно найти скрины по вопросу:

«Can you send me an access, the access at bottom don't work
I have responded in my previous mail, You have to configure it in the module Falang language switcher »

«Ок. How it to make Stpéhane? How I can configure (to adjust) the FalAng component in such a way that on the language panel of the website near tags wouldn't be displayed the name (names) of languages to which these tags belong?»

«This can be due to a problem in the update of the module mod_falang , you can set to not display the language name , only the flag.»

«Today I updated the component "FalAng" from version 2.1.0 to the most recent version of this component. After upgrading a component to my site I started having problems. Language layout was different. Compare screen language site layout to upgrade components:

screen layout and language after updating components:

The difference is obvious. Language layout changes its appearance only when Russian language layout. If you select all the other kinds of language layout - view of the Language bar is not changed. Before the update component - when choosing Russian language - the appearance of the Language bar is not changed. Please let me know what was going on.»
Чтобы оставить сообщение,
Вам необходимо Войти или Зарегистрироваться

Joomla 3, FaLang и вывод меток (тэгов)

Автор goga_pgasovav

Ответов: 4
Просмотров: 2371
Последний ответ 09.02.2022, 16:04:31
от Slava77
Компонент JoomlaXTC Appointment Book Manager v1.6.0

Автор markizmds

Ответов: 1
Просмотров: 8172